Thursday, September 15, 2011

Deisi's Maccaroni

I want to share with you part of my joy writing this recipe, which was created by a very special person: my daughter DEISE. My pride is so big that I can explain this feeling. and I know that a father could understand me. For many people this could be a simple recipe, but for me, its meaning is priceless. With my eyes full joy and tears, I believe this is the first one of many recipes that I will post.
I can only tell you that I'm the happiest father in the world right now.

Ingredients:
• 16 oz of Macaroni (cook it and reserve it).
• 1 pound of Ground beef
• 1 chopped onion
• 2 cans of Corn
• Parsley
• 1 Beef bouillon

Instructions:
Cook the ground beef with a little it of oil
Add corn, parsley, onions, salt and tomatoes
Add water and let it boil

In a separate pan, dissolve ½ glass of water and 1 spoon of corn starch, add the previous ingredients and let it boil to thicken the sauce.

Mix the macaroni and the sauce and add cheese to taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment